When you donate to Sierra Nevada Connections, you transform the life of a child.
What Does Your Money Go Towards?
- $50 buys the training materials for one foster family to become the certified loving caregivers that a foster child needs
- $150 buys emergency clothing for a child who comes in with nothing
- $600 provides a weekend outdoor leadership adventure for an older foster youth
- $1,000 covers the cost of the annual certification fees for foster parents
- $2,000 provides a 24/7 support by a trained Social Worker to a foster family for an entire year
Don’t Forget: Ask Your Employer to Match It!
When making a donation, you can specifically request how you want your donation money used. Whether it be for school supplies, incentives for good grades, birthday money & outings for the children, you can decide where your donation goes.
Other Ways to Support
Become an event sponsor — Showcase your brand and products at our running and cycling events, Running With The Bears and Bear Growl Gravel Grinder
Come Run or Cycle in one of our events — Running with the Bears and Bear Growl Gravel Grinder
ABOUT SIERRA NEVADA CONNECTIONS
Sierra Nevada Connections is a non-profit community-based organization, committed to ensuring stability and life-sustaining changes for foster and adoptive children. Since 1986, Sierra Nevada Connections, formerly Mountain Circle Family Services Inc, has supported over 3,500 children and families in their journey to a healthier future. Our approach is simple: Offer the best possible training to resource families, provide 24/7 support by experienced social workers/mentors, and equip older foster youth with the skills they will need to be productive adults in the real world.